Sending Love to My Foreign Readers




I know it is unbelievable to you because it is certainly unbelievable to me, but I have a host of foreign readers. There are people in over 13 countries that follow my blog. It is hard to know how many countries because my stats only show the top 10 at any given time. I even have readers from Russia (collusion do you suppose)???? Anyway, the reason I am writing this is because there are readers who do not go through facebook, they have been following my website. With the new blog system my website has changed and I do not want to lose my readers. So I am posting both websites so that you can change to the new one if you have been following the website.  If you get my blog through facebook, you will not miss anything. It is business as usual. This is just for those who go through other means.


I hope you will keep following along. The success stories that I have been made aware of are amazing. We have to control our health---our very lives depend on it!!!  Health is God's way!!!


Old website: https://healthyandhappyto120.blogspot.com




The new website is http://healthyandhappyto120.com


On the new website you can access topics as well as Days. You can also sign up to be alerted when a new blog comes out. If you using a smart phone, you will have to scroll to the very bottom to sign up to get the e-mail alert and that goes for the topics also.


I love all you guys. I am only friends with one of my foreign "peeps", so to the others I say
"Here's to a Healthy and Happy life"!!!!  Any personal messages from you would be received with joy. I would love to know your story.


Here's to the journey,


Dereatha Rice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog